|Common Name (CN)|
|Organization Unit (OU)|
The CSR code is a type of encrypted message containing the credentials that we send to the certificate provider to create and apply for an SSL certificate.
A CSR code always contains encrypted credentials between the -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and ----END CERTIFICATE----- tokens. Among this information there are;
• City where the organization is located
• The region where the organization is located
• Country of establishment with country code
• Start and end dates of the certificate
• The name of the authorized person providing the certificate signature within the body of the authorized institution providing the certificate.
• Certificate serial number that gives the certificate a unique structure
• An e-mail address to be used to communicate with the provider organization.
You can learn whether the certificate information you have sent to the server is correct thanks to the CSR code analysis process. You can see which certificate belongs to which page and organization with the decoding process to find the right certificate so that different certificates you use for your different pages are not misused.
You can get a solution in seconds by using the practical tool offered to you by Atak Domain for the use of CSR decoder. As a different method, the "openssl req -in mycsr.csr -noout –text" command can be used within the framework of an OpenSSL command to create control on your own computer.
We are with you whenever you need it!