Yes, .cn domains has allowed for personal records
Yes, you can transfer your .cn domain.
Yes, you can do bulk .cn domain registration.
|.cn Address Lenght||3 - 63 character|
|.cn Register Duration||1 - 10 year|
|.cn Name Server Count||2 - 10 number|
|.cn IDN Support||Yes|
The .cn domain name is a ccTLD (country code top level domain) and Internet code for the country of China. Chineese internet users prefer the .cn domains when searching online. Because .cn domain name is short, professional and catchy. If you want to have a good customer potential in China, show your connection to the culture or register your brand name in Chinna and secure your brand, protect your brand, get a .cn domain name immediately by contacting Atak Domain.
It's easy to buy .cn domain name, which offers great opportunities for local and international companies that wish to represent their company's products, services, activities in China. If you have any questions about the .cn domain, our domain technical support team will provide you with free technical support for .cn domain registration.
When you want to transfer your .cn domain name, Atak Domain management system provides you a fast and easy service. Our Field Specialists will help you with the transfer. You can transfer without wasting time.
.cn Domain registration can be done for at least 1 year. It can be extended up to 10 years upon request.
Your .cn domain name registration is done automatically in one day, which is the normal process of payment confirmation. For the registration process, if the server settings correctly associated with the Hosting field can be entered, the domain operates within a few hours, but the global reflection of DNS propagation can take about 10 hours. Also, if anyone can buy a .CN domain name, you cannot change the domain server until CNNIC reviews the personal data. On this page, we are just personalized.
When you register a .cn domain hosting support is from us. No fees. .cn domain names, URL forwarding, Whois Protection, DNS services are provided free of charge on our website. You can get more support from our Atak Domain expert technical support team for more and .cn domains.
.cn domain name registration which is China Internet Network Information Center is operated by the CNNIC. Before May 2012, only businesses registered in China could buy .cn domains. Howev CNNIC has changed its registration policy then, and now you can buy a .cn domain name whether you are a Chinese or a foreign company or an individual resident of China.
CNNIC, the China Internet Network Information Center, requires the following information to register all .cn domains:
• Completed domain registration application form signed by the business seal OR the business representative.
• Photocopy of the operating license.
• Photocopy of the applicant's personal identity. (May include acceptable personal identification, driver's license, passport or duplicate card / ID)
• Requirements for overseas business / individual applicants are: - A copy of the government registration certificate issued by the government (any country) - Individuals: A copy of the government-issued identity of the authorized contact person
CNNIC may take 3 days to complete the inspection of the documents sent. If it goes through auditing, you can set up name servers for your .cn domain.
The .cn domain name has grown, with over 13 million records, since it opened to registrants worldwide. It surpassed both .net and .de, making it the second most registered domain name extension in the world with its .cn address.
The .CN Domain Name will provide your brand access to the world's largest business district because the Chinese Domain Name .CN is the way to reach the growing economy and population of not only China but also Asia. With a .CN Domain Registration, you can build your brand, expand your business, relax Chinese customers, and ensure the security of dealing with businesses with an international company. .cn domains have much more advantages than other domains. The .cn domain name supports China's national Internet security, protects your corporate relationships under Chinese law, protects your right to information, and offers you a wide range of domain names to choose from.
Some second-level domains, such as .cn have some restrictions;
* Prohibited words should not be used.
* There should not be a premium domain as defined in the registry.
* Reserved words should not be included in the list.
* should comply with syntax rules.
.cn Domain Names;
• contain at least 3 and at most 63 characters;
• begin with a letter or number and end with a letter or number;
• cannot start with a hyphen (-) or end with a hyphen;
• free of hyphens in the third and fourth positions (eg www.ab-cd.me);
• must not contain spaces (eg www.ab cd.me).