To accept .IT terms and conditions:
Declarations and assumptions of liability The Registrant of the domain name in question, declares under their own responsibility that they are:
- in possession of the citizenship or resident in a country belonging to the European Union (in the case of registration for natural persons);
- established in a country belonging to the European Union (in the case of registration for other organizations);
- aware and accept that the registration and management of a domain name is subject to the "Rules of assignment and management of domain names in ccTLD. it" and "Regulations for the resolution of disputes in the ccTLD.it" and their subsequent amendments;
- entitled to the use and/or legal availability of the domain name applied for, and that they do not prejudice, with the request for registration, the rights of others;
- aware that for the inclusion of personal data in the Database of assigned domain names, and their possible dissemination and accessibility via the Internet, consent must be given explicitly by ticking the appropriate boxes in the information below. See "The policy of the .it Registry in the Whois Database" on the website of the Registry (http://www.nic.it);
- aware and agree that in the case of erroneous or false declarations in this request, the Registry shall immediately revoke the domain name, or proceed with other legal actions. In such case the revocation shall not in any way give rise to claims against the Registry;
- release the Registry from any liability resulting from the assignment and use of the domain name by the natural person that has made the request; - accept Italian jurisdiction and laws of the Italian State.
.it Domain Nameserver Checks
.it Domain Name The registrant must be located in the following countries:
Yes, .it domains has allowed for personal records
Yes, you can transfer your .it domain.
Yes, you can do bulk .it domain registration.
|.it Address Lenght
|3 - 63 character
|.it Register Duration
|1 - 1 year
|.it Name Server Count
|2 - 6 number
|.it IDN Support
If you want to invest in Italy, it would be beneficial to buy .it domains. .it domains can help in;
• reinforcing your company’s affiliation to Italy in order to compete in the digital markets of this country and position your business as a local brand.
• establishing a reputable online image for your brand name.
• gaining the trust and confidence of Italian consumers. It is necessary in order to encourage internet users and online shoppers to buy your goods and maximize your earnings.
• building a strong customer base in this country.
• .it is also ideal for English domain names. Reaching English-speaking customers with a smart web address that consists of a striking ending with "it".
• Since tourism is the most important sector in Italy, it attracts more visitors and tourists with .it domain name.
To register a .it domain name, you must be a resident of the European Union. Also, a paper or fax letter must be sent in Italian for registration. To get the .it domain name in your mind, you can follow the sequence below:
1. Enter Atak Domain and enter the Domain Search page.
2. Search your domain name by entering the query screen.
3. If the domain is available for registration, add it to the cart.
4. Complete your order and finish domain registration.
You can park your .it domain name for free, you can redirect for free, you can buy web hosting or ready site services for your .it domain name. Our expert support team is ready to help you if you have problems getting your domain name.
Additional information required for a .it domain registration and domain name transfer are;
• .it domains can be registered by all adults with citizenship, residence permit or commercial company headquarters in the following regions: European Economic Area (EEA), Vatican City State, Republic of San Marino, Switzerland.
• a paper or fax letter must be sent in Italian for registration.
• Mail address, phone number e-mail to contact the domain registrant.
• must be a resident of the European Union.
• to register individually is your name, address, phone number, and email address.
• Company name, company address, company email and company phone number to register as a company.
For .it domain transfer, first make sure your domain transfer lock is off. Then enter your domain name and transfer code from our Domain Transfer page and add the transaction to your cart. In just a few steps you will have completed the .it domain transfer. Once the domain transfer is complete, it will automatically be extended for one year. Your DNS addresses before the transfer will be performed the same after the transfer.
The .it domain name registration duration is minimum 1 year.
Atak Domain is happy to help you with the registration process. We are ready with our expert staff to provide simple and timely domain name registration services and superior support within 1 day after receiving your name.
Atak Domain offers hosting and email service for .it domain . For more information, please visit our website and contact our support team.
.it Domain Names;
• contain at least 3 and at most 63 characters;
• begin with a letter or number and end with a letter or number;
• English character set must be used. Letters can include numbers (ie 0-9) and hyphens (-), or a combination thereof;
• cannot start with a hyphen (-) or end with a hyphen;
• free of hyphens in the third and fourth positions (eg www.ab-cd.it);
• must not contain spaces (eg www.ab cd.it).
.it domains can be registered by all adults with citizenship, residence permit or commercial company headquarters in the following regions: European Economic Area (EEA), Vatican City State, Republic of San Marino, Switzerland. To register a .it domain name, you must be a resident of the European Union. Also, a paper or fax letter must be sent in Italian for registration.
The .it domain name, which gives the opportunity to maximize the income of local and international companies targeting the local Italian market, gives companies a professional image that shows their loyalty to local customers. .it domains are ideal for business ventures and websites located in Italy, show proof of your loyalty to local customers, protect your online identity and your business identity. It helps you make your company more reliable and popular when you register your trademark in a ccTLD domain.
The .it domain name is the Country Code domain name for Italy, but most importantly it is considered the domain piracy for information technology and the word "it". All adults, institutions and organizations residing in Italy or having the European Economic Area (EEA), Vatican City State, Republic of San Marino, Swiss citizenship, residence permit or commercial company headquarters can be registered.
.it is the country code domain name extension for Italy (ccTLD). Italian registration is operated by IT-NIC and can be registered by anyone with a European address.