Yes, .fr domains has allowed for personal records
Yes, you can transfer your .fr domain.
Yes, you can do bulk .fr domain registration.
|.fr Address Lenght||3 - 63 character|
|.fr Register Duration||1 - 10 year|
|.fr Name Server Count||2 - 10 number|
|.fr IDN Support||No|
The .fr extension is a country-code top-level domain name (ccTLD) that represents France. FR also stands for: French, from, federal register, French Republic, father, federal republic, Freitag (German translation for Friday), free ride, family reunion, formula racing, Force Recon (computer game) and Franc (currency).
Companies that conduct business in France and individuals who want to reach the growing number of Internet users there can register .fr domain names. Registering a .fr domain name helps you to be recognized regionally and to have an easy-to-manage Web presence. The rules for registering French domains changed on December 6, 2011, and a .fr domain registrant no longer needs to be in France. Any European person, company, or organization can register a .fr domain name or any of the other AFNIC-managed organizations.
Afnic is the organization that provides .fr domain and domain registration services authorized to register.
If you want to invest in France, it would be beneficial to buy .FR domains. .FR domains can help in;
• reinforcing your company’s affiliation to France in order to compete in the digital markets of this country and position your business as a local brand.
• establishing a reputable online image for your brand name.
• gaining the trust and confidence of French consumers. It is necessary in order to encourage internet users and online shoppers to buy your goods and maximize your earnings.
• building a strong customer base in this country.
Anyone who wants to use the .fr extension can get it. It does not require any official documents. To get the .fr domain name in your mind, you can follow the sequence below:
1. Enter Atak Domain and enter the Domain Search page.
2. Search your domain name by entering the query screen.
3. If the domain is available for registration, add it to the cart.
4. Complete your order and finish domain registration.
You can park your .fr domain name for free, you can redirect for free, you can buy web hosting or ready site services for your .fr domain name. Our expert support team is ready to help you if you have problems getting your domain name.
Additional information required for a .fr domain registration and domain name transfer are;
• Residing in one of the member states of the European Union or in an address in the regions of Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland.
• Mail address, phone number e-mail to contact the domain registrant.
• ANYBODY + living in the European Union + being the 4 countries of the European economic region
• All you need to register individually is your name, address, phone number, and email address.
• Company name, company address, company email and company phone number to register as a company.
For .fr domain transfer, first make sure your domain transfer lock is off. Then enter your domain name and transfer code from our Domain Transfer page and add the transaction to your cart. In just a few steps you will have completed the .fr domain transfer. Once the domain transfer is complete, it will automatically be extended for one year. Your DNS addresses before the transfer will be performed the same after the transfer.
.fr domain names are available for 1-10 years.
You don't need a special process to buy a .fr domain. Atak Domain is happy to help you with the registration process. We are ready with our expert staff to provide simple and timely domain name registration services and superior support within 1 day after receiving your name.
Atak Domain offers hosting and email service for .fr domain . For more information, please visit our website and contact our support team.
.fr Domain Names;
• contain at least 1 and at most 64 characters;
• begin with a letter or number and end with a letter or number;
• English character set must be used. Letters can include numbers (ie 0-9) and hyphens (-), or a combination thereof;
• cannot start with a hyphen (-) or end with a hyphen;
• free of hyphens in the third and fourth positions (eg www.ab-cd.fr);
• must not contain spaces (eg www.ab cd.fr).
Renewing your domain name is a very easy process. First click the "Renew Now" button or login to your Account Manager, choose your .fr domain name you want to renew, choose your renewal period and check it. Your renewal will take place immediately! You can use www.afnic.fr on WHOIS for domain search. If the information is hidden, please contact your registrar.