The owner must:
- Be a company registered in Ireland or an Irish resident or citizen; or
- Be a company or individual who can prove a link to Ireland.
Important: You can prove a link to Ireland by:
- Providing evidence to show that you are either currently trading with or providing a service to Irish customers (e.g. invoices, high quality marketing material aimed at the Irish market, or a solicitor or accountant’s letter confirming your current or future trade with Ireland).
- Providing evidence to show that they will be relocating to Ireland in the near future.
- Holding a Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland or EU Community registered trademark.
If you have an Irish Trademark, an EU Community Trademark, or a WIPO Trademark enforceable in Ireland, please just send your trademark number or certificate.
If you do not, please submit JUST ONE of the following:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Verifiable online company number
- VAT number
- Proof of being registered for Income Tax
- Trademark number or certificate
And JUST ONE of the following:
Sales invoices showing that the domain holder sells goods or services in the island of Ireland
Signed letter from a third-party solicitor, accountant, bank manager or auditor, confirming that the domain holder is selling goods or services in the island of Ireland
Yes, .ie domains has allowed for personal records
Yes, you can transfer your .ie domain.
Yes, you can do bulk .ie domain registration.
|.ie Address Lenght||3 - 63 character|
|.ie Register Duration||1 - 10 year|
|.ie Name Server Count||2 - 10 number|
|.ie IDN Support||No|