Do you want to buy a .tz domain name? You've come to the right .tz Tanzania best domain web site. Atak Domain has been providing domain registration in Tanzania. After domain name search - check results your domain name, you can buy domains by following the steps on the screen. We have been experience international domain registration since 2003.
Internet users of Tanzania hope to see website addresses with .tz domain names, while searching online. No matter that you are an Tanzaniai local, a small business owner, an engineer, a designer, or just someone who likes to surf the net freely, a .tz domain name fits for you. You can be ranked higher in local search results and in the middle of the locals with a .tz domain name.
With .tz domain, present your connection to the Tanzania culture and make a commitment to providing the best internet experience in Tanzania. a .tz domain name helps your website stand out in a sea of content online because it is professional, short and memorable. Tanzania has kinds of oil and natural gas, many Fire Mountain, named for the reason that is constantly flaming from underground gas deposits. Tanzania is a country of firsts, first fire known to man, first city built on stilts, and much more accomplishments we hope to come out of the grape loving country.
Your .tz cheap domain name transfer process can be done fastly and easily. Let’s start it clicking "Transfer Now" at below, and our Domain Experts will guide you for the process.
Transfer process of every .tz domain to Atak Domain contains an additional year(s) renewal, therefore you can not lose any time and you can just save money and gain the access to the largest portfolio of extensions in the business and Atak Domain's best domain management system.
Your domain name can be renewed simply! Firstly, click "Renew Now", or log into your Account Manager, select your .ru domain name which needs to be renewed, select the term of your renewal, and finally, check out. That's all!
No, .tz domain hasn't allowed for personal registration
Yes, you can transfer your .tz domain.
Yes, you can do bulk .tz domain registration.
The capital of the United Republic of Tanzania is Dodoma. It is divided into three different regions with 945.037 km2 land: the central high plateau divided by a large valley with a low plateau region and a geological fault (east). Kilimanjaro Mountain in the north, which reaches an altitude of 5894 m, is the highest point in Africa. There are three large lakes in the country: Malawi, Tanganyika and Victoria lakes.
The neighbors of the United Republic of Tanzania; North of Kenya and Uganda, west of Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Zambia, Malawi and Mozambique in the south. East of Tanzania is also the coast of the Indian Ocean.
A tropical climate prevails in Tanzania. The temperature is mild thanks to regular sea breezes in the islands. The country's coast receives plenty of rain.
Tanzania Currency: Tanzania Shilling
The phone code of Tanzania: +255
Important Cities of Tanzania
Cities such as Dodoma, Dar Es Salaam, Arusha, Kigoma, Tanga, Mnanza and Bagamoyo are other important cities of the country.
The Economy of Tanzania
The Tanzanian economy is based on agriculture. The main crops that grow at high are wheat, corn and corn. Rice is grown on the shore and in Zengibar. The main trade plants are; sisal’s cannabis, cotton, coffee, tea and tobacco. Zengibar is the most carnation production place in the world.
There are very few industrial products produced in Tanzania. Manufacturing is limited to textiles, soap, shoes, razor blades, wheels, wheat products and powder coffee. There is also an oil refinery.
Tanzania makes most of its foreign trade with Britain, West Germany and Japan.
The products exported from Tanzania
Coffee, sisal cannabis, cotton, carnation, animal skin, tea and wax, as well as diamond and gold exports a few of the mine.
The products imported by Tanzania
Machinery, fuels, motor vehicles and chemical products.
Tanzania Exported Countries
India, United Arab Emirates, Switzerland, South Africa and China.
Countries where Tanzania imports
China, India, United Arab Emirates, South Africa and Japan.
Nations Living in Tanzania
Tanzania has 126 different ethnic groups. The African natives are 99% and the other 1%.
Languages spoken in Tanzania
Tanzania hosts 126 different ethnic groups. Each community has its own language. Therefore, the official language of the country is Swahili. Other spoken languages include Portuguese, spoken by the Goans, with Indian languages such as Gujarati, and Mozambique blacks. French, spoken only a small amount in the borders of Burundi, Rwanda and the Democratic Republic of Congo, is one of the foreign languages spoken daily in the country.